Wednesday, May 21, 2008

farewell party to seniors...n a bit more

yesteday was d party, organised by our class... managed by shubham, kartikey, ridhima n me...

kahte hain,"ANT BHALA TO SAB BHALA"... everybody enjoyed, n seniors appreciated d effort..
this was one of the best thing among others...
people danced together, eat together, enjoyed their best companion's company.
And in between yesterday was my day..., I admitted her that I love her, bt a li'l bit extra is required perhaps...
Now I am feeling good or perhaps bad... kahin main use bilkul hi kho to nhi doonga?
Shayad abhi bhi koi chance ho life mein...?
It is first time that i heard the voice of my heart... kya is baat se koi bhi fark padega...???
Mujhe nhi pata bhavishya mein kya chhupa hua hai, still mujhe pata hai that I LOVE HER,from the day I know her & I want to cherish the upcoming time with her...

A POEM For HER, written by me...

Nicest is her name...coolest is her brain...
she's d best, i've ever mate...
aankhon se bolti hai... raaz dil k kholti hai...
hasti hai jab to phool jharte hain...
aawaz sunne ko iski log taraste hain...
hasti hai, roti hai... raat ko kabhi naa soti hai...
phoolon ki tarah hai khoobsurat...
dil mein basti hai iski moorat...

Naam hai iska chandni... kyonki "CHAND" k aagosh mein ye raat k moti piroti hai...

No comments: